Sunday, May 5, 2013

May!?

Hello friends!

April and the beginning of May has lead into some very busy times. I'm working full time, editing a wedding, have a few family/graduation shoots coming up, am working on two album covers, some press shots and working on a diploma in Maori culture. Phew!
In the meantime, I've also moved house - same flat, just down the road. My shiny new camera has been sitting away during the move and my iphone has been doing the business for me. We now live in a house reminiscent of Maori Hill in Dunedin - it has all of those fancy things like; two sinks, a laundry, an ironing board cupboard, wardrobe organisers, a garage AND best of all, a hydrangea bush. Also, the kitchen and dining area is straight out of a Babysitter's Club book - 90's country cottage heaven.

Hopefully I will have some more pictures to show you soon, but in the meantime...


3 comments:

gege s said...

I do love your dining room aesthetic. So dreamy!

Rachel F said...

It's perfect and I love it so much, you damn hipster. A laundry! I forgot they even existed, I feel nostalgic. XX

Lila said...


Herbie looks so sneaky.