Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sarah in New Zealand

On very short notice, I learned my dear friend Sarah, my old dorm buddy and Korea companion was coming to visit. Luckily, I am in position to take time off work when I need to, and we have the most packed in five days ever.

- We ate a home cooked roast.
- Sarah had her first pie.
- We went to the North Shore (Devonport.)
- We ate at Depot.
- We watched How Far is Heaven at the Film Festival.
- We ate at Hallertau.
- We went to Mangawhai beach.
- We went to Palm Springs Hot Pools.
- We ate fish & chips.
- We drove up to Paihia.
- We visited Waitangi.
- We ferried to Russell.
- We ate at Little & Friday.
- We saw In another Country at the Film Festival.
- We had dinner at Greer's family home.
- We ferried from the North Shore to the city.
- We watch Stu play at the Wine Cellar.
- We went to the Otara Markets.
- And then Sarah flew back to Korea.








No comments: