Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shelly and Stephen's Fabulous Wedding

I wanted to share some shots that I took of Shelly and Stephen at their wonderful wedding on Friday.
They are such a lovely and creative couple and I had such a fantastic day with them - I couldn't help but take a thousand pictures of the amazing styling and I had such a great day with this beautiful family.

Shelly and Stephen looked incredible!



They had the best dressed children out...


A darling ceremony venue...


And there are no words for the amazing flowers, cakes and reception venue...


This is only a sneak peek!

3 comments:

gigi said...

man, more people should wear red for a wedding dress, it could be the new white. Beautiful photos.

Lucinda said...

Yeah! Red rules! according to wikipedia "Many wedding dresses in China, India (wedding sari) and Vietnam (in the traditional form of the Ao dai) are colored red, the traditional color of good luck and auspiciousness."

It's a pretty interesting page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_dress)

I vaguely remember from being a kid at the Settlers Museum that traditionally in western culture, white was for funerals and black was for weddings. I think Queen Victoria was the catalyst for the change to white dresses.

ANYWHO, lovely photos!

Jenna said...

Yes I agree about the different colours - women need to stop looking so virginal. But, sometimes I wonder that the bride knows that white is definitely a colour noone else will wear.

Colour is good.

Thank you for the kudos ladies XX