Monday, October 3, 2011

HAMILTON!

You know how you have a dear friend, but you do not talk very often...maybe like every six months. And when you catch up, everything is just the same.
Well, a lot can happen in six months - in this case, when Rose and I went to visit lovely Holly in Hamilton, a little bump had emerged from Holly's belly.

Luckily, I had these up my sleeve...they take a lot less time to make than my blanket!

We had dinner at my favourite Hamilton restaurant, Chim Choo Ree (actually it's the only restaurant I have eaten at in Hamilton.)
We had a lot of cups of tea, walked by the river, went to the Farmer's market and had such a relaxing time, with amazing hosts.

And of course I did not forget to visit Riffy.

2 comments:

RJF said...

Cute booties! Can you make me some adult sized ones?! haha.

Jenna said...

I will try and find a pattern. I do love how they are like Grandad slippers but tiny.