Friday, May 27, 2011

recent picture taking

I have to play a big catch up on my blog - so I might lump a few blogs together in one, then it is much easier. I have had a few photography jobs come up recently which has been very fun. I've photographed mostly people, some fruit and some bands.

Tono need a new promo shot for a BFM gig, so we took this. Because his Finance Company changes a bit, it was easier to keep them to Hans Solo and Theodore Roosevelt.
Here's a cool video of Tono and the Finance Company.


Then, Miss Hannah Curwood needed some promo pictures to take with her to the UK. We sequined a horse, chucked on some glitter and spent a lovely afternoon out East. It's quite nice having a horse lick your cheek while you're shooting.
This is my favourite of the many:
And Hannah and I both like the creepy factor of this one:


Paquin has just released their E.P. and their first gig is coming up in June. I newspapered my living room and (very carefully) placed them on the couch.
There are also some sweet shots where the wee kitten Alvin got amongst the papery domesticity.

And here is Simon Comber playing live at Golden Dawn in Ponsonby. Best stage ever! You can listen/download his sweet tunes here.

1 comment:

william shepard said...

there's something that I want to tell you, thanks for the time that you put in this blog, you show excellent quality in your work, top pills worthy.