Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE at the DOME!

For some reason I was not in a photo taking mood on New Years, but I had a GREAT time! We drove out of Dunedin to Waitati to party in a huge dome like structure built just for the partying purpose. It was FREEZING! and I had to raid my old closet at Mum's house for a scarf, hat, coat and tights (ahhh Dunedin summer...)

Here are the two polaroids I took:

Leigh and I sitting against a pile of mattresses that would soon be spread out and passed out on.


The crew sitting around Grandpa Simon as he tells funny stories.

It was such a great night hanging out with all of my old art school cronies!

3 comments:

padgp said...

These are really wonderful photos! Did you take photos of polaroids or did you edit them to look like this?

Jenna said...

It's a REAL polaroid! I got it in Korea and the photos are credit card sized. But I have seen them floating around NZ now! X

padgp said...

AHHH! So jealous! I have been furiously searching for one on ebay but they are friggin expensivepants! x