Monday, December 21, 2009

Another day, another picnic...

I think this is the longest I have not blogged. I'm sorry - I don't even have an excuse.

I don't want to make it sound like the weather is amazing, because it's not really. Yesterday, we managed to get lucky in the evening for a Blue Oyster Gallery BBQ at Woodhaugh Gardens. We were sheltered from the wind and the sun was out for a few hours - it finally felt a wee bit summery!


Since Stu arrived back home it's rained, at least once, every day. Last week was graduation, so I took three sets of portraits and we kept the umbrellas on hand and ran out in the dry spots. Also, I have been doing a wee bit of Xmas shopping, scooting around on the Harwood family scooter and having many flat whites and wines with old friends. (Sometimes so much wine that I don't notice that my lipstick needs reapplying and my fringe is askew.)

No comments: