Phew! Lots of flying happened!
What is the best way to spend my last days in Korea? (While being jet lagged and frantically trying to pack.)
- Hang out in a giant box
- Eat Shabu Shabu
- Get a dotty manicure to match my dotty tea cup
- Eat cupcakes (ALWAYS) but this time with Stella!
- Get my photo taken against a beautiful wall
- Take a picture of a gorgeous little Korean
- Say goodbye to my favourite characters from Hongdae
Also...(things that are not photographically documented)
- Drink kiwi soju cocktails
- Eat more cupcakes
- Visit the ajosshi's in Insadong
- One final kimbap from my local
- Watch amazing Korean ads
- Eating mint chocolate ice-cream at Baskin Robbins
Two very beautiful things happened on my way out of Korea.
- An Ajosshi RAN to help me with my suitcase up the subway stairs. (This is quite normal but still much appreciated.)
- When I was walking down the street, a little Ajosshi came up to me and fixed the collar on my coat. Stunning!
Oh and just to mention...I'm going to keep my blog going. Just because I like writing it.