Friday, August 14, 2009

More Good News from NK.

North Korea is certainly in a chirpy mood this month - maybe it's the summer sunshine? Anyway they have just released the South Korean Hyundai employee Yu Seong-jin. Wahoo!


There is a industrial complex in Gaeseong, North Korea that has both North and South Korean employees - where this man worked and was accused of making derogatory comments about NK. This poor man was detained for 136 days and his released was secured by his very own "Bill", the chairwoman of Hyundai group Hyun Jung-eun. Read the BBC article and watch the video heresies.

I certainly hope NK stay chirpy as I am re-booked to go to the DMZ at the end of the month. I am going to make it to the JSA - I wanna see some North to South Korean soldier staring dammit!!
(And I want the 4 South Korean fishermen released too.)

No comments: