- Tom got involved with the kids at Hello GEC (notice our couple look.)
- I introduced Tom to Korean BBQ Galbi, along with many workmates.
- We went to a Chicken Hoff, where there are 3 things on the menu: Chicken, beer and soju. So manly.- We went to Norebang. I never go to Norebang but once I get on I can never get off.
- We then serenaded the Beatles our taxi driver ("Berry good!") on our way to see Mark, Colleen and Kerri in the red light district of Seo-gu.
- We made some pretty amazing Korean friends.
Tom's great introduction to what a night out can contain. I love introducing my friends from home to my friends from Korea - man it's awesome!