Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Poppy the Buzzy Bee.

When my dear friend Sam back in New Zealand decided to buy a Korean sized dog I knew that all the tiny mite needed was a Korean dog outfit. 
In Korea, if your dog isn't wearing an outfit people shoot you an angry glance like you are neglecting your pets fashion potential. (Think of the kind of face that people would give you in New Zealand if your dog WAS wearing a ridiculous outfit - Sam are you gonna take Poppy outside in it? Please do.)
Dog outfits can be bought on almost every street corner and subway in Seoul. The biggest size being that of a cat - just perfect for wee Poppy. heh heh.

3 comments:

INDO said...

put the funky hat on it ...lol..cute dog

Free movies download

Sunny0mine said...

Hmmm...I am siding more with the New Zealanders on this one.

Unless the poor dog is so teeny, tiny that it cannot generate heat to live, put a sweater on it. Otherwise, leave the poor dog alone. I just imagine other dogs laughing at the one with clothes on... :)

Sunny

Jenna said...

I know. It is like the cat I met at Homeplus called Mystical - she looked ridiculous and she knew it!

I think the ears get in the way of the hat but I have seen both dogs and cats with ear holes on their hats.

I think Poppy's outfit isn't gonna leave the house - especially when Luke (her Dad) sees it!!