Thursday, April 30, 2009

A K-pop song and other musings.

This new Big Bang song is driving me nutty at the moment, all the kids are singing it and it is on a cellphone advertisement and it is just the beginning of this new k-pop song obsession - so I'll let it drive you nutty too.^^


We get tomorrow off yay! I think it is some sort of version of our Labour day. Of course in true Korean style this was confirmed at last minute yesterday, so not really time to make any major long weekend plans but I will deal because not working is totally awesome.

Then, Saturday is Buddha's birthday (more festival goodness) and on Tuesday is Children's Day! more time off! Personally I do not believe all children deserve a children's day as a high percentage of them are little shits but as long as I don't have have to come to work I guess it's okay.
I'm sorry - I've just taught my evil class - it's made me all angry and probably not in the best frame of mind to write a blog.

On a FANTASTIC note, I have a fellow Dunedinite joining me in Seoul as Kushana is moving here for an artist residency on Tuesday - wahoo!
And I am going to London and Portugal in just a mere 3 weeks. YAYSIES!

Goodbye April! You have gone by so quickly and for the most part have been warm, so thanks. Pinch and a punch for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sunny0mine said...

Ok, I'm a dork. Figured out how to leave comments. :)

The song was ok...but I only listened halfway through. I don't want it in my brain.

Hope you have nice weather to enjoy your time off!

Sunny

Jenna said...

Oh man, I'm glad you listened to only half. It's so catchy I only have to think about it and it gets in my head!
Looking out the window now and it's all sunny! 21 degrees ~ yay!