Saturday, March 28, 2009

Student of the Day: UPDATES

Things are just trucking on as usual here...

Ricky is still asleep.


Potter AKA fatty AKA boob grabber is still clinging to me. Can you tell? This is him with his arms wrapped around me and I am taking the picture from above.

His new thing is to nibble on the fleshy bit of my elbow. Luckily with the cold I have been keeping my elbows covered.


Philip(a) still looks like a girl.


This is Steve (the one with the perm), I don't know what is better about this picture - the hat or the fact that he is picking is nose.

I am teaching 6 days this week - phew! All for the money honey! 
Oh, and I just filmed my kiddies dancing to the Tilly and the Wall ABC so I've put it with the music video here. 

2 comments:

gigi said...

Philip really does still look like a Kelly. So freaky.

Jenna said...

I don't think I will ever get over it~