Sunday, March 15, 2009

project runway korea

I love any trashy fashion, modeling reality T.V. series and Project Runway Korea is no different even though I can only understand approximately every 10th word.
Their designs are so different from anything I have seen before - the designers approach fashion in a different from their American counterparts - sometimes it works, sometimes it really doesn't. I can never tell what would be thought of as "good" or "bad" - they are all so serious during judging that I can never tell what kind of critique they are getting. 

Some drama must be happening anyway because there is a lot of crying going on.

2 comments:

ok korea said...

I love these images.

Jenna said...

aw thanks ok korea!

you know how I love to film a crying person...more here: http://www.youtube.com/user/toddji1