Saturday, March 21, 2009

a bad morning...

As I walked to the bus stop and as we were crossing the road, a man walking in the other direction reached out to touch me. I thought he was just going to grab my arm or something, but no, he grabbed a handful of my vagina.
I was so shocked and felt so violated, it put such a downer on a beautiful day because I just wanted to go home and have a shower. The worst thing is, you can't even properly yell at someone because they don't understand you. Ugh, I really wish another Korean saw and could have yelled at him for me.

4 comments:

ok korea said...

INFURIATING.

Lucinda said...

that totally does suck :( you should have punched his sack. kapow!

gigi said...

I don't like this man. What does he look like? And then next time I see him I will kung fu him for you. Ooooo what a poopie!!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the angry comments guys! grrrrr!