Thursday, January 15, 2009

Student of the Day: Yu Seha

The first good point about Yu Seha is that his name is so short I can actually remember it. (The only other Korean name I can remember is Minji.)
Yu Seha is the most tiny awkward boy I have ever seen. His voice is barely above a whisper and he kind of shyly skulks around the classroom. But in a cute way, not a creepy way.
This is what I love about him:
- He bows at me every time he sees me.
- He gives me wee treats at break time, in which he awkwardly puts it in my hand and runs away.
- We had P.E. and I was worried about him being chosen for a team. But he is actually a secret squirrel awesome soccer player. He was actually the best.
- In the past week I have seen him inching in with the cool crowd. He is not quite there...but he just needs to bring an awesome toy/snack to school and I'm sure he'll be in like a shot.

Yesterday our class made an AWESOME caterpillar.
and this is Yu Seha's S for snowman. It's so awesome, he is Shivering and the S's are made from Snakes......but what's with the penis?

3 comments:

gigi said...

OOh my goodness, this boy is after my own heart. I love him, especially his penis snowman drawing. I hope one day my drawings will be as beautiful, creative, and as cutting edge as his (I never even knew that snowmen had penises with hearts on them). what a cutie!

Jenna said...

hehe usually when I kid draws a penis on their picture, they are really cheeky about it and laugh alot BUT Yu Seha was just as serious as normal. It was so cute I had to put it up.

ruichel said...

um jenna reprinting an original by THE yu seha is quite offensive to me. that deserves to be in a museum and whoring it out on the world wide web.. unacceptable really. ILL be contacting his people.
aka his mom.