Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Cute Korean Children for you #1

There is a T.V. show here in Korea called "Star King", which ultimately exploits the cuteness of children. They dress up these tiny kids, plonk them on a stage where they perform a talent and everyone oogles and laughs while they prance around.
Of course we do the exact same thing here at G.E.C. when our kindergarten students visit on Fridays. In the class "Fashion Show", we dress them in costumes, get them to walk down a runway and then they dance around to songs like "Single Ladies" and "Woomanizer".

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

I'm so glad you have "cuties" as a tag because I squealed at the cuteness. I was going to go to the spca, but if I encounter even ONE kitten, I think my head will explode from overdosing on cuteness today...

Jenna said...

you're getting a kitten?!

Lucille Ball said...

Jenna, I forgot you had this blog! The two kids in the first photo are the cutest munchkins I have ever seen! What tiny suits / uniforms.