Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh! so that's what my desk is for!

Here is the morning sun coming through my bedroom window...

My ranty TV blog inspired me to do something I haven't done in about 6 years. Study.
Last night, I turned off all electronic equipment and sat at my desk and studied Korean and then I even studied a wee bit more this morning (hence my capturing of the morning sun.)

Generally, I can remember everything I have learned in Korean. Unless I am speaking to a Korean. The moment I need to use my new found languages skills in daily interaction, the words disappear from my brain.
I'm not sure how long this study buzz will last, but I will try my best. 

Also - I think it is an appropriate time to start my London vacation countdown: 10 days!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Man, it rules that you're learning Korean. Keep it up Jenna! I can be your cheerleader.

Jenna said...

Thanks Anthony! I can just imagine me sitting at a desk studying while you stand beside me with pom poms.