Monday, December 15, 2008

She strikes again!

If my student Ellie were to write me an email everyday it would make me so happy! 

Hi~!! Miss Jenna.

How was your today, would you fine?

I wish you will be fine everyday~! ^-^

Oh, I've a massage for you.  

We decided the Christmas Eve party at the "Gal-Bee-Sung"  with you and all together.

( ...except one person, she's rainne, cause she should go to exercise chorus at the Church, she said sorry for you.)

For that day, I reserveded the restaurant  in Christmas Eve at 11:30.

How about you ? And,would you like that?

^_^ You would like that, say us later ~ , please.

On today, have you good dinner and your good times, Miss.Jenna!

See you next day on tuesday.

 - From your prettty student Ellie ^-^ -

PS : Also today, I wrote many confusing sentences or missed spells, I guess. ^_^

       Would you smiling at that! 

       And, thank you so much teaching us on every day!

And then I received this straight after:

Oh, I sent you the worst word!

Oh, I've a massage for you.  

-> Oh, I've a message for you.

 Hi Hi Hi, sorry !!

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

AW MAN! she's the cutest!!!!!

i'm so grinny after reading that. engrish makes me very happy.

Jenna said...

AND today she made me a sandwich for lunch! It was all wrapped in gladwrap with the crusts cut off.

ruichel said...

so this is the brown noser adult student.. i would watch out for her *suspicious eyes...
-not really clearly im jealous you get love letters and home made lunches:(