Thursday, November 6, 2008

ok, it was actually my kidneys hurting

Here is a brief summary of my situation until I can update further.

- Friday + Alcohol = Saturday hangover, sore back - I must have knocked it...
- Saturday hangover + fever + vomiting = Ok, I must actually have the flu - Just like everyone else
- Previous events = a whole day on bed on Sunday
- Monday + fever + sore back + teaching = not a good day
- Tuesday + doctor + "kidney! infection! hospital!" = me in hospital
- Me in hospital + Korean language = not really knowing what the hee har hey is going on

Today = Day 3 of 7, feeling better - have sweet as Korean ladies in my room - they do my hair and feed me. It's going alright.

Phew!

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

Holy Crap!

Glad you're feeling better and have lovely ladies to look after you!

Elizabiscuit said...

hope you're doing okay, and that your hair is not being over-tampered with...

Mark Eaton said...

Here's to you feeling better! Take care.