Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where is Kim Jong Il?

Hopefully not in South Korea.

Well, I don't think he'd be in South Korea but apparently he has had a stroke and hasn't been seen for a month. (However, people believed he actually died in 2003 and has been filled in for by a look alike ever since.)
North Korea's no.2 Kim yong-Nam is denying anything is wrong with Kim - saying it is a Western conspiracy plot.

This could be quite exciting if he dies - I wonder if this means a new leader for North Korea? Kim Jong Il has never named a successor, even though he has three sons that are "over indulged playboys". An article I was reading named one of the sons Kim Jong Cheol as the "least worst choice". ha!

When I first met my recruiters in Dunedin, Marilyn was like "...sooo...are you worried about North Korea attacking South Korea?". I'm not. 
But just in case there are 38,ooo US soldiers in Seoul and a million South Korean soldiers.

















Who wants to come to North Korea with me? Look at the little guy on the bottom right - wouldn't he be awesome to hang out with?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I thought there would be excited comments like "yeah! i'll totally come to North Korea with you!"
oh well, I'll let you all know before I go so you can see whether I come back and notify authorities.