Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visa: Step 2 completed


Now that I have received my apostilled documents from Wellington - it is time to send my visa documents to Korea - I sent an email to my recruiter Clara in Korea listing everything i am about to send asking if it was correct.
I hadn't heard from her in 2 days so I was getting a bit worried and emailed my NZ recruiter...Clara wasn't ignoring me - it is Chosuk holiday in Korea where EVERYBODY goes on holiday to visit family for 4 days. 

So after checking a million times that I hadn't forgotten anything I couriered my visa application to Korea this morning - this should arrive there in 2-4 days.

I have been stocking up on bits & pieces to take to Korea - it is getting expensive.
12 pairs of contact lenses and new lenses in my glasses (goodbye $500!) and I am looking forward to buying a years supply of tampons and deodorant. 


1 comment:

Leilana said...

Hi Jenna,

Just so you know, everyone told me that you can't get tampons in Thailand so I bought shitloads. Turns out, you can. All over the place. I don't know about Korea.... but...

(deodorant - same scenario).

xoxo