Monday, September 29, 2008

If it was 1994...


As you can probably tell I have sweet F-A to do, so have been amused by the internet quite alot while I wait to leave for Korea.
I have watched 3 seasons of Laguna Beach and have started Newport Harbour (season 4 of Laguna) and have found yearbookyourself.com.

I should be hearing from Korea about my visa tomorrow wheeee! and have started the process of choosing clothes and shoes to take with me..this 20kg dealio does not make me happy.

I can't believe I have a week or so to go - though it feels weird not knowing exactly when, i am glad I am not leaving tomorrow like I was supposed to. If I make it by the 10th I can go see LCD Soundsystem in Seoul. Yusssss!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

haha man you guys look super hot. Stu, how did you go at football try-outs? Did you make quarterback?

Jenna said...

we were like the hot couple at high school AND we both got prom king and queen

Leilana said...

Oh, those photos are amazing.

And - omg - LCD Soundsystem in Seoul.

You could potentially out-hip everyone I have ever met in one fell swoop...