Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lego and a wee bit of Korea















Man Lego is amazing! I wish I had these: Steve Zissou and Ned Plimpton from one of my favourite films The Life Aquatic. More Lego amazingness can be found here. (V. exciting, I just learned to make links doh!).
When I was little, I had Paradiso Lego. I was the coolest kid on Larkworthy St.

BTW, not much is happening on the Korea front...the job I spoke about earlier in fact would need me in September, as do all of the other jobs so I am just waiting for the October intake. 
I am not to fazed about it right now, I'll just keep waiting for emails.
You should read this forum conversation entitled "Sex Shops in Korea?". Man, people on forums are ranty - it's like talk back radio and I love it.

1 comment:

Alex said...

wa-HO ned and stevesie! man i have mega lego-envy right now.