Monday, August 25, 2008

Ducters and Muses

I've been doing my Blue Oyster Gallery Trust member duties over the past few days helping out with Margaret Dawsons work "Ducters and Muses". Opening Tuesday 26th August 5.30pm and showing through until the 30th September.
This will be the last show I will be helping with so I am glad that it is this one - Margaret is one of those New Zealand photographers I have studied since high school and it is great to hang out in the gallery with her and see how her concepts from the late 1970's have evolved to today.
There are photographs, lights, moving image, the Tiger Tones, a washing machine and many tin cans I don't know how else to explain it...

Come! Come!



2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Hello Jenna!
Hows your Korea preparations going?
Your Ashley picture is really pretty!
xox

Jenna said...

Hi Liz,

Thanks - I think you would have looked amazing also..we tried to use me as well but my brown hair just didn't cut it!!
Korea preparation is gooood - I have blogged about it especially for you!
Hope Welly isn't smelly - i've still been reading your column in Critic.

xxx